Saturday, March 20, 2010
On A Mission
I'm out and about today, on a mission to explore my own stomping grounds for my mom's new blog venture, Dallas Best.

This is my kind of exploring! We're in my old neighborhood, taking photos and notes for mini-reviews of all of our favorite restaurants, shops, cafés, you name it. The only problem is that we like the places too much. We keep sitting down for a cup of coffee in our favorite coffee shop and ending up talking for an hour, or going into a cool store to take pictures and getting sidetracked shopping. At this rate, it'll take years to get reviews up.

It's been a good, productive, fun day, though, and I think we've got some good upcoming content for Dallas Best. If y'all have any suggestions of your favorites, leave them here or hop on over there and drop mom a note!
2 Comments:
Blogger Jenny said...
The Great Outdoors for best sandwich place. MMMM, I am now craving a 21 on wheat specially dressed.

Blogger Emily T said...
Thought of this the other day while having dinner at Nieghborhood Services on Lover's Lane. YUMMY. So, very, very yummy.