Friday, March 19, 2010
You Tube Baby Sitter
So today I am Exhausted with a capital E because poor Emily's movers never showed up. My husband I spent the evening with the Tovson's and their UHaul. So today I am going to plop in you in front of the television and let it entertain you for a few minutes. It's going to be a YouTube link fest. I know it's cheating but today I don't care.

First, I would like to share a little culture with everyone. I heard about this exhibit at the Barbican Center in London on NPR. A french artist (whose name is too long and complicated for my tired brain to spell today) has placed guitars in the same room with finches. They fly around and create music. Although it mostly sounds like noise I think the concept is cool and makes you think about what defines music and creativity.



Now, don't you feel all fancy pants and cultured after watching that? If, like me, that feeling leaves you feeling a little uncomfortable then the video below should cure that problem. It's funny cause it's true-for some people,not me. Hi Mom!



YouTube link fest is now over. I hope you have enjoyed my lazy post. Consider this your IOU for one real post.

4 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie said...
Poor exhausted bitches - what a sucky day!

Blogger Emily T said...
Nice. Thanks for your help yesterday, babe.

Blogger Amanda and Paul said...
You're not lazy! I like YouTube links! I have some funny ones too! Search for "Charlie Bit Me," "Jeff Dunham," "A Few Good Salesmen," and "David After Dentist" for a few more laughs!

Blogger Jenny said...
I love David after Dentist. We quote it all the time "is this gonna last forevah?"