Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The Dresden Files
Not long ago Bonnie told me to check at a Sci Fi series she thought I'd like on hulu. Seeing as Bonnie has never lead me in the wrong direction before I decided I absolutely had to check it out.

And once again Bonnie found a winner. The Dresden Files was a quirky, funny, show about magical things being investigated by a wizard private eye. What's not to love? Except it's finis. Like every other television show I fall in love with. I'm beginning to think I'm a curse. Maybe I should throw salt over my shoulder before I turn the television on?

Earlier today I was stalking my kindle account on amazon mentally bitching to myself that all the books I want to read are either read already, not available on kindle, or not released yet. (I'm waiting Charlaine Harris!)

And then I noticed something. The Dresden Files started as a book. Yay! They just released the 12th one today. Do I have great timing or what?

I have a lot to tell you guys but I'm said to say my Kindle is just more important than you.



See you next month. ;)

Labels: , , ,