Monday, April 19, 2010
This falls under the category of "SERIOUSLY?!?"
I am far too tired this evening to think coherently. Sometime around 5pm tired hit me like a ton of bricks. I barely made it through dinner with my eyes open. I got plenty of sleep this weekend and went to bed earlier than normal last night so I don't know whats up. All that being said if this post is all rambly and weird I apologize in advance.

Anyway, now that the whining is over I would like to discuss skanks. Yep, take another look I said skanks. There is big news that Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Jamie Jungers, the mistresses of Jesse James and Tiger Woods, are going to get their own reality TV shows. I find this disturbing for multiple reasons.

Reason 1: Uh, Duh. They are skanks that had affairs with married men. They should not be glorified on TV. We already have plenty of skanks available to watch (Yes, Kardishian sisters I am talking about you).

Reason 2: Michelle McGee has white power tattoos on her body. We are going to give this women a nationally televised anything? Why are people being so nonchalant about this? It's a big freakin' deal! C'mon are we so obsessed with celebrity gossip that we can overlook Nazi fetishes and white power tattoos?

Reason 3: This one disturbs me the most personally. I found out about this little nugget of gossip because The Today Show with Hoda and Kathy Lee was on in the background while I was folding laundry (don't judge me laundry is boring and even that crap is better than laundry and silence). The Hoda and Kathy Lee hour of the Today Show is generally random news mixed with celebrity gossip and commentary it's innocent (and hackneyed) enough. When they began talking about the skanky celebrity mistress reality show something horrible happened. I AGREED with Kathy Lee. Oh, the shame! I have to go shower...again.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Kristen said...
I think it's ridiculous that they are getting shows...let's just keep giving them EXACTLY what they want...

Blogger JT said...
seems like just a small step from the amount of TV, newpaper press and magazine covers they get now... I think its stupid but so is all the rest of it! What happened to actual journalism?