Monday, May 3, 2010
Conan is wicked classy
So I am a little late to the party with my opinion on the late night show down but I just got a chance to sit down and watch Conan O'Brian's interview on 60 Minutes.

I have always been on Team Coco because I have a thing for Irish boys and because he is HILARIOUS. Also, it doesn't help that I have always thought Jay Leno was boring and....NOT FUNNY. So as you can see I am little biased.

After watching the whole interview I am still firmly in the Team Coco camp. He showed class and grace under fire throughout this whole affair and the 60 Minutes interview was no exception.


Watch CBS News Videos Online

However, I have a secret shame. I contributed to Conan's poor ratings. When he was on at 11pm I would consistently watch but as much as I love Conan a plucky litte Jewish kid from Jersey has stolen my heart and my television at 10pm.