Thursday, May 13, 2010
We're having a party for you but you're not invited.
It all started with a trip to the grocery store for some fruity pebbles and somehow ended up with enough stuff to make Spinach, Feta Pasta, frozen pizza, and two boxes of Chocolate Popsicles.

On the phone with Jenny, I say "I should never shop hungry and depressed. I mean really who needs TWO boxes of Popsicles?"

To which Jenny replies "I've been craving cookie cake. But I don't have any reason for one. I saw one at the store last week and have been thinking about it ever since."

"Get one anyway."

"But you need an occasion. The only one is my cousin Katie's graduation and that's in Louisiana. I can't do that."

"Well, my Katie is graduating from preschool next week. We can have a cookie cake for her graduation."

"Congratulations, Katie. You graduated and Mommy and I had a cookie cake and cheese fries without you."

"Exactly. We should totally do it. Then we don't have to share. It's the perfect plan."

So let's all have desserts to celebrate Katie's graduation. Just don't tell her because she might be mad since we aren't going to share.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie said...
Cookie and cheese fries... my weaknesses. Those Fuddruckers cheese fries? With that sauce stuff? Man... now I'm hungry.

And I completely forgot yesterday was Wednesday. Oops.

Blogger Jenny said...
I still want a cookie cake! That crazy lady on RHoNJ gave her daughter a party without her daughter being there. I think we should do it too!

Blogger Leah said...
I REALLY wanna come to that party!

Blogger Jenny said...
FYI- I broke down and bought a cookie cake at Kroger today. Mark has been endlessly making fun of me.

Blogger Kristen said...
Hysterical! I could sooooooo go for cookie cake right now!