Monday, May 17, 2010
Jenny's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
First of all I am going to hold out my hand and you can all virtually slap it. I forgot both days last week to blog. I am a bad, bad, extra bad girl. My days just got away from me since I was playing catch up from my Mother's Day weekend trip to visit family in Mississippi.

So, have you ever had one of those days that every thing you touch turns to crap and your brain is moving in slow motion? I had one of those days today. It started with forgetting to set the alarm and it's about to end. I am not going to blog about anything of substance because if I did I fear it would be a rambling mess just like the rest of my day today has been. I just need to go get in the bed and hope for a fresh start tomorrow.

However, I will leave you with what was the highlight of my day. My friend Karisa posted this on her FB page and I have stolen it to share with you.


4 Comments:
Blogger Emily T said...
OMG. I <3 you!

Blogger Jenny said...
LOL, I thought you might like that! I don't know who is going to do it first but somebody needs to jump on the swagger wagon bumper sticker. They will sell like hotcakes.

Blogger Bonnie said...
That mom is so Em - I love it.

Blogger Kristen said...
That mom is sooooo ME! I drive a Swagger Wagon!
I'm totally stealing this video!