Sunday, March 7, 2010
Emily; The Strange
Hi.
I'm not the nice one.

I'm a passive aggressive vindictive bitch.

I like fried ham and potatoes for breakfast.

I'm a good Catholic girl who leaves God in her heart and out of your face.

I have a pathological hatred towards writing thank-you notes.

I'm a conservative Democrat, please just don't tell my Parents.

I asked for new boobs for my birthday.

I let my children listen to music with curse words.

And it makes me happy.
I like being happy, and I struggle to stay there.

I'm currently involved in a cross town moving extravaganza. It's making me meaner than usual. Stress is not my friend.

I did tell the buyers of my house I would leave the extra paint cans, but that was before they made my life a living HELL by being complete jack-wads about the move out date. I actually have to close on two houses and move all in one day. It's not impossible, but with two kids it's a teeny bit stressful. I totally understand that the childless, apartment dwelling assholes need a three day weekend to move their one bedroom place to my packed three bedroom.

I'm totally keeping the paint, y'all.

I don't need it. I just have a hate on for those fuckers. I'm keeping my take-out folder too. And I'm cancelling the maid I had scheduled. All I wanted was ONE extra day to get everything together and make a smooth transition. Did I mention they have two weeks after we close to move out of their place but I can't even get ONE day?

To think I was postponing potty training my youngest to keep our/their new carpets nice and fresh. That was quite the mistake right there. One I still have time to rectify.

But my Mamma taught me better manners than that.

Labels: ,