Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Targeted
Miss Me? It's still crazy around here, and I'm still homeless.

OK, now that your updated lets talk about weaknesses. I have several but we're going to focus on just one today. It's a special place. I love it. My kids love it. My mom loves it. If you know what's good for you, you'll love it too.

Oh, Target, you are a money sucking whore. I cherish you.

I'm telling you the longer it takes us to sort out all this lending business and move into the new house, the more money Target is going to make. In fact I'm beginning to think that this hassle is Target's sneaky master plan to suck me into a big, huge vortex of debt.

Mmm, Sigh. It's going to be such a pretty little vortex when I'm done with it.

Just in the last week alone I have bought:
3 Bedding sets
6 Curtains
4 Towels
1 Shower Curtain
2 Bath Mats
2 Trash Cans
3 Curtain Rods
11 Bins (I'm still looking for one more that matches)
1 Lamp
2 Pillows
3 Bathroom Accessories (soap dish, cup, toothbrush holder)
2 Shirts
and
2 Headbands

Oh, Target, It's a sad sweet sickness. I'll see you tomorrow.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie said...
I made a Target run today, but it was all boring cleaning stuff. Could have had my whole apartment cleaned (probably twice!) for what I spent on cleaning products today...

Blogger Unknown said...
I don't think there is any place than Target. They have it all! I have to say I love the lots of dots bathroom set, too cute!

Blogger Kristen said...
Love me some Target!

Anonymous britt said...
oh target, i love you so. c doesn't let me go alone 'cause he knows what's gonna happen......

Blogger Emily T said...
Oh.My.God. Y'all, I went again today. It's a sickness.