Tuesday, March 9, 2010
My Best Bitches
Now that you know us a little I suppose I should explain how this blog is going to work.

We have decided to post 6 days a week. That gives each of us two days and Sunday's off. Now I'm not saying that there won't be any Sunday posts, because as you can see I have already broken that day in, but it's an optional post. You'll see Jenny on Mondays and Fridays. I have Tuesdays and Thursdays and Bonnie drew the short straw with Wednesdays and Saturdays. Hopefully, with all three of us posting things will never get dull around here.

Now you may have caught my reference to children in my last post. It's true. I have two. Katie age 5 and Caroline age 2.5. They are a joy. They are a terror. They are my whole life. Currently I am the only SFB with kids. Now that doesn't mean that my two best girl friends don't want any children. As a matter of fact, my fellow bitches are working diligently night and day to make me an Auntie. And I couldn't be happier about that because honestly, those two are better mothers without kids than I am with two.

I'm one lucky lady to have them in my life and my girls are definitely going to benefit from their influence. I'm hoping Jenny's sense of loyalty, organization, and playful banter, as well as Bonnie's tactfulness, creativity and legendary literariness rub off nice a deep on my tiny heathens.

Hopefully it will work because those sweet girls are more like me everyday. All I have to do is look back to High School and be very, very, afraid for my future. Save my children, ladies. Come over and play soon.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Jenny said...
I will be there to lend my organizational skills for the move!

Blogger Emily T said...
Thank Goodness! I bought some Samoas today at Preschool so we are all set up for you arrival.

Blogger Bonnie said...
I want to help if I'm in town!

Blogger Emily T said...
Like I'm going to turn THAT down. J is coming over Friday night and your welcome to join us if your here. She's also coming over a couple times next week too. I'll ask her to be specific.